RAPDASA is proud to be supporting the inaugural IAMTech Africa Forum & Exhibition. An annual event showcasing the latest innovative additive manufacturing and technological advances impacting business today and its possibilities into the future.
The 1-Day forum consists of 4 plenary sessions followed by an exhibition and cocktail reception.
Topics to be covered include:
▪ Industry 4.0 and the importance of AM for Southern Africa
▪ Additive Manufacturing: What it is and how will it change my business?
▪ The Additive Manufacturing Value Chain including
▪ Which materials can be printed?
▪ Benefits from industrial adoption of Additive Manufacturing
▪ International cases from various industries
▪ South African cases from various industries
▪ Commercial readiness: Does Additive Manufacturing make financial sense?
▪ Where are the most active development pockets in Additive Manufacturing globally?
▪ An overview of Additive Manufacturing capabilities in South Africa
▪ Where to start – Lowering the barrier to entry:
o Introducing the 3D-Printing Adoption Journey Model
o Introducing the Institute of 3D-Printing: Your Advisory House
Registration Fee for the first attendee = R4 600 (Incl. VAT)
Registration Fee per attendee = R2 300 (Incl. VAT)
Reserve your place by visiting www.iamtech.africa or contact Nico de Kock on 082 941 4041 for more information or partnership opportunities.